Moar Heroquest!

Painted the secret door tile.

By painted, I mean, found some old brown acrylic paint, mixed a little dried up acrylic white pen with some alcohol ink and Formed a browny grey.

It’s a 5 minute bodge job, but good enough for the trial. Now to decide to keep all the filament prints I’ve made, or, junk ‘em and switch to resin….

Soooo much more detail!

I’m a nerd!

Used to play Heroquest back in the day. For some reason of late I’ve been a bit nostalgic about older games.

Well, 2nd hand ones are very expensive, and , I’ve got a 3D printer and access to Thingiverse…..so…

Can you see them!

This is the first ‘fun’ thing I’ve printed, just for me 🙂 it’ll be the start of a large horde…it’s a bit of a rabbit hole this board game stuff.

Also, experimented a little with neon pigments as you may have spotted!