I hate them!….
Well, on-screen they looked great but, in the hands, they don’t quite work so well…
so, partly back to the drawing board
The ‘user friendly’ mods I did to the tops just don’t look right, the keys just look too blocky. So, in CAD i’ve now gone the opposite way and made them slightly smaller (than a genuine amiga scaled down to the same amount) and on-screen, they now look perfect!, i.e. like a REAL amiga keyboard!
I’ve a creative decision to make regarding the font size and depth though – Likley i’ll end up with a much larger than stock font so to keep legibility
Ignore the colour, it’s some left over custom pigmented “Heroquest Orc Green” I knocked up a few months back. Actual colour matching will come a bit later down the line, I’ve ordered a few bottles of resin just to experiemnt and get the colour mix correct!.